So, this is me:
And this is what I am:
My friends see me like, they think I am, and I feel a bit Geek because I use my personal computer most of the time (I mean, about 14 to 16 hour a day). Even when this is not the main fact, many of my friends use their computers/gadgets all day, in my case is because I use technologies different to what they use, for example, the Operating System and then a different Desktop Environment called GNOME (when working on Linux), I also like programming and follow some philosophies
This may help you to have drawn about me:
- Operating Systems: GNU/Linux, Mac OS X (My laptop uses OS X, any other uses Linux)
- Linux distribution Ubuntu, Slackware and debian
- Desktop environment: Gnome, Aqua
- Programming languages: Python, BASH script C and PHP
- Favorite text editor: vim, MacVim in Mac
- IDE: Eclipse with PyDev plugin / PyCharm.
- Gpkg, a Package manager that I was writing for the Slackware Linux Operating System, this was my first attempts to write a Desktop Application on Linux, I wrote it in Python with the help of PyGTK. By the time it is almost death, I can’t think on Slackware People using it, just because of the KISS principle that must rule on Slackware.Anyway, if you want to give it a chance you can check for it on the sourceforge.net project page
- Christine, a media player written again, in Python with PyGTK, This was the larger personal project that I made Open Source, it is no longer developed/maintained but you can get the source code in my github repository:
- Today I’m working with the SpamExperts a great team around the world providing Spam solutions. I’m working as a Python Developer here.
- I was working with ICT Consulting, a mexican enterprise involved in the software development role, mostly for gas stations and for gasoline Pumps that are manufactured and sold by Binarium Technologies but not limited to.
3,836 total views, 6 views today